GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the N Fab pre runner light bar mounted on an 07 and later Suburban, Tahoe or avalanche with Pics? would love to see before i consider getting one. thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well it might not be a suburban, avalanche, or a tahoe but I got one on my 2005 Silverado. To give some sort of idea what it looks like mounted atleast.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire Or Check out the signature.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well it might not be a suburban, avalanche, or a tahoe but I got one on my 2005 Silverado. To give some sort of idea what it looks like mounted atleast.
View attachment 26604 Or Check out the signature.

That's a good looking truck!

I'm making my own prerunner style light bar soon. Since I don't wanna spend the cash on one, plus I wanna start fabricating my own stuff.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, i did check out N Fabs site and expanded the pics of the bar on the Avalanche, just wondering if there were pics of one installed on a later Burb.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That's a good looking truck!

I'm making my own prerunner style light bar soon. Since I don't wanna spend the cash on one, plus I wanna start fabricating my own stuff.
Fabricating is the best way to go. I put this on due to I had got lucky and searching through craigslist had found this for $75. It will be off hopefully by mid-summer for a new fabricated bumper. Like Buck Stop Bumpers. Too much money for reinforced trail bumpers, and figure a little time I can weld myself one for 1/3 the price. Good luck racekid91 with the fabbing.

Also hope you find what your looking for marko54.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts