GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the N Fab pre runner light bar mounted on an 07 and later Suburban, Tahoe or avalanche with Pics? would love to see before i consider getting one. thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well it might not be a suburban, avalanche, or a tahoe but I got one on my 2005 Silverado. To give some sort of idea what it looks like mounted atleast.
Chevy 011.jpg Or Check out the signature.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well it might not be a suburban, avalanche, or a tahoe but I got one on my 2005 Silverado. To give some sort of idea what it looks like mounted atleast.
View attachment 26604 Or Check out the signature.

That's a good looking truck!

I'm making my own prerunner style light bar soon. Since I don't wanna spend the cash on one, plus I wanna start fabricating my own stuff.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, i did check out N Fabs site and expanded the pics of the bar on the Avalanche, just wondering if there were pics of one installed on a later Burb.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That's a good looking truck!

I'm making my own prerunner style light bar soon. Since I don't wanna spend the cash on one, plus I wanna start fabricating my own stuff.
Fabricating is the best way to go. I put this on due to I had got lucky and searching through craigslist had found this for $75. It will be off hopefully by mid-summer for a new fabricated bumper. Like Buck Stop Bumpers. Too much money for reinforced trail bumpers, and figure a little time I can weld myself one for 1/3 the price. Good luck racekid91 with the fabbing.

Also hope you find what your looking for marko54.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts