GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I bought a 1993 K-1500.
I purchased it from an acquaintance, so am not terribly worried about overall performance, but it has a few aches and moans (as we all do when we get old).

I have found the best information about any vehicle is available through this type of forum (through ownership of both a new Beetle and a classic Labaron convertible), so am turning to the "true" experts out there.

My question is... where can I find a record of all the service updates and recalls posted for this vehicle? I seem to be getting nowhere at the Chevy site and by googling (though I did find you!). I am the third owner of this truck and do not have access to the initial care taken with it. That type of info was extremely helpful on the last used vehicle I purchased, as the previous owner had not taken advantage of Chrysler's recalls and I was able to have quite of few things repaired at no expense to me.

Or better yet, tell me there are no known issues and I will be able to put a few hundred thousand miles on this truck worry free!:great:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you 84Fiero123 - the info was most helpful.

And thank you all for the kind welcome!

Terry - you can only say that because you probably live nowhere near Omaha and you've never seen me drive! :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts