GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short,

I have a friend on another forum for Fieros. He entered this contest for the “worst boss” and he needs as many votes as he can get to win a free vacation.

His boss probably won’t give him the time off but it’s the thought that counts, the dude really could use our help.

I’m posting a link directly to his story, all you have to do is hit the vote button, don’t have to join or anything. You can only vote once a day but you can vote everyday for the same story.

Any help would be a help and greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time for anyone who does vote.

Steve

Oh ya here’s the link, duh

http://www.workingamerica.org/badboss/index.cfm?appState=detail&story_id=2162

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is the one who has the worst boss, that is his story.
You Steve are a very bad man, LOL

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
I'm a good boss! I tell you what, I just about lost my cool today when one of the fellow managers asked me to stop eating tuna becuase of the smell!

I said, "Huh?" They claimed I didn't clean out the sink and/or I left a hunk of tuna on the counter. Grrr, took me 30 minutes to calm down becuase I actually had just cleaned out the sink and put all my stuff in the garbage in the kitchen. I'm getting mad thinking about it again!

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve take a deep breath, breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. Then count to ten.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm posting another reply to keep this subject high on the home page. It's easier to vote that way. I suppose I could put the address in my favorites but then I'm always so bad at deleting afterwards. And keeping this on top will hopefully help your friend too.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks he needs the help, really needs the help. Not only for the vacation but he needs to get out of that job.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Yeah, I voted for your friend already. I guess we can vote on more than one day?

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Wow, I just made vote #379 for your friend. Wasn't he about 30 votes the other day? He's got a shot at winning if the votes start to stack up like that.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a weekly prize.

He didn't win this weeks but is hopeing for next week.

You can vote once a day every day.

Has anyone looked at some of the other stories?

There are some real ahole boses out there.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Same way he got 400. but if you log off, delete your cookies and log back on you can vote again.That is probaly how someonr got that many.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts