GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this 2011 Sierra Z71 Max w/ 6.2 L92 trailering package. Let me know what you think!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I commented in the Red Truck Picture Thread earlier but I think your truck looks great! I'm not a big fan of chrome but I think it's pretty tasteful here on your truck. Nice work!

·
Registered
130 Posts
well as you can see by my truck i am also not the biggest fan of chrome. BUT holy cow that is a great looking truck. chrome and all that is a beautiful truck! welcome to the club and congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
539 Posts
awesome looking truck, i think it looked a lil cleaner without the chrome fender trim, but its your preference

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Your sig says a 3" lift w/35's. Do you get any rubbing with that combo? Do you take your ride off road at all? That is one nice ride you got there.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your sig says a 3" lift w/35's. Do you get any rubbing with that combo? Do you take your ride off road at all? That is one nice ride you got there.
The fronts rub slightly on turns but will stop with minimum tire wear. No it doesn't go off road!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Think im in love

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome and nice truck. I never knew they made a chrome Rockstar.

My only complaint is too much tire shine. Tires look better to me when they are clean, but dull.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Red. I'm not a big fan of the newer body styles, but that thing looks radical & just downright tough!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
2 words. Very nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts