GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone tried stuffing 2 10's under the back seat of an extended cab 99'??? I went with 4 8" cause I didnt think that I had room for 10"s???? The 8"s sound good but just don't have the punch I was looking for. I would post a picture of my setup but I'm dumb and can't figure out how to put a pic in here! lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
anyone tried stuffing 2 10's under the back seat of an extended cab 99'??? I went with 4 8" cause I didnt think that I had room for 10"s???? The 8"s sound good but just don't have the punch I was looking for. I would post a picture of my setup but I'm dumb and can't figure out how to put a pic in here! lol

first off you need to downsize your pic using MS Paint "if you have anything other than a mac of course" then add them as an attachment using the little paperclip icon in the tool bar at the top of your post!

what kind of 8's did you use??
there are several companies that make 10" woofer boxes for extended cab trucks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got 4 fosgate P2's and I went with a custom box I don't trust those preman boxes they use cheap wood and usually dont seal well with my experience plus I am good buddies with a guy who does professional installs

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
forgot to put in the other post the box hasnt been finished cause I had it built when I was home on leave from Iraq around dec and i just wanted it working and the carpet in my truck is nasty but I'm buying new carpet within the next day or 2 I found preformed carpet on ebay for 120 plus 20 shipping not to bad I dont think

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah but I really don't trust the preman boxes but as you can see from the pic of my box it fits nicely under the seat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts