GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_0194.jpg IMG_0196.jpg IMG_0197.jpg IMG_0202.jpg

Hey guys just wanted to say hello,, I have an 2011 Sliverado,,, really love this truck,, I went from a 2005 Avalanche to a 2011 Dodge Ram great truck super quick,, just wasn't for me,, so i trade it in for a Chevy

I added a few extras she's looking real sweet ,, once I find out how to add photos I will do so well guess it worked

Attachments

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club. Good looking truck!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Welcome and you have a very good looking truck

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club. X3 on the truck looking good!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys,,, glad to be here,

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Great to se more members in the NE.... Were you on any of the Avalanche sites?

Hey by the way.. Are those the Grab6 Enkei rims?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes,,, Screen name was 05guy,,,, then a traded it in a bought a 2011 ram and spent some money dressing her up, super fast and great looking,, but just didn't like it,, I only put 7,000 miles on her,,so on a Sunday morning me and the wife picked up a coffee and we went to the dealer,, I walk into the dealer and in the show room there she sat... went and got the sales manger told him the story,, I didn't loose a penny on the Dodge and went home with the Silverado,,,and been spending money right and left to dress her up ,,, and Yes I an so happy ,,love the Chevy,, Heres a photo of the Dodge and the Avalanche IMG_0604.jpg P3170042.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to post some new Photos of the Silverado,,, I added Gibson Duals out the rear,, I had a local shop do the install they charged me 100 bucks and that was with them making a new pipe on the drivers side ,, the pipe that came with the Gibson wasn't the greatest,, the bend wasn't correct so it looked like **** it pointed out,, I also added wheel flares, new door handles, mirror cover, had them painted same color as the truck,... it never stops

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I remember you from the sites... Welcome again....

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome Aboard!