GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, My name is Daniel and I was and still am a Ford guy. I went to trade my 2007 F-150 in for a new FX4 and to say the least.... The experience was not good at all. I went looking around and stumbled into a Chevrolet dealer. Right away the expereince was much better and the model I picked out gave me memories of my old S-10 ZR5. The dealer did a great job and put me in the truck I WANTED. You simply cant put a price on service and they may have made me a Chevy guy for life.

I love this truck to death, it makes me feel pampered when I drive. It is a 2011 Silverado ex cab, LT3 Z71 with the appearance package.

It feels good to drive a truck I am proud of and life is good in my Chevy!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
You choose wisely young man........Good luck..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome to GMTC Congrats on the new Truck!

Welcome to the site Daniel, I felt the same way when I bought mine in '07 and had a similar dealer experience. Absolutely love my Silverado.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
congrats and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Daniel.

·
Registered
351 Posts
aw! the Force is strong with this one! haha! welcome to site and congrats on your new ride! post pics when you get a chance...this is an awesome site with a lot of knowledgeable people...

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hello all, My name is Daniel and I was and still am a Ford guy. I went to trade my 2007 F-150 in for a new FX4 and to say the least.... The experience was not good at all. I went looking around and stumbled into a Chevrolet dealer. Right away the expereince was much better and the model I picked out gave me memories of my old S-10 ZR5. The dealer did a great job and put me in the truck I WANTED. You simply cant put a price on service and they may have made me a Chevy guy for life.

I love this truck to death, it makes me feel pampered when I drive. It is a 2011 Silverado ex cab, LT3 Z71 with the appearance package.

It feels good to drive a truck I am proud of and life is good in my Chevy!
I am glad that you had a pleasant experience with your Chevrolet dealer. I would be happy to document this for you if you would like. Please feel free to send the dealer information as well as your contact information including your VIN to me via private message. Welcome to the GM family!

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent the private message but it does not show in my outbox, please let me know if you have revieced it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I understand why you were originally looking at the FX4, though... it is a pretty decent looking truck! I haven't driven one, but they do look OK from the outside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts