GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there are any owners of the 2015 trucks could you post what the real world mpg you are getting? Also, if it's the 4cyl with auto or manual, 6cyl, extra cab or double, and if it's 2wd or 4x4.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I have the 2015 Colorado with just a little over 1,000. miles. It's the 2 wheel drive, crew cab with 6 foot bed and 6 cyl. Really like the truck, big change from my Silverado extended cab with 8 ft bed. MPG so far is a little over 17 in mostly low speed stop and go driving. I did take a freeway drive round trip about 100 miles with 26 MPG, cruise control set at 70 most of the way. Off the subject I want to say to all future buyers, I spent a lot of money to buy the GM 3 inch side steps because they look great. I installed them a few days ago and found them very uncomfortable when I get in and out. I guess I should not have said this since I think I'm going to take them off and try to sell them to recover some of my money. Hope this helps, Jeff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive had my truck for 1 week…. Crew Cab, short bed, 4x4… 17 to 19MPG city driving and 24MPG highway. Truck is currently sitting at the dealership while they decide how they are going to fix the front diff bad bearings…since the truck has less than 700 miles on it….I'm thinking NEW FRONT END.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have had my Z71 Colorado V6 for a little over a month. Actually swapped to a larger tire right away and have been around the 18 mark in town and 21 or so on the highway. Have around 6100 miles already.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have 1800 miles on my Z71 Colorado V6. My first test of mileage was with about 200 miles on the truck and I got 31 mpg (imperial). City, I do not know as I have never checked and probably will not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts