GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm AJ and just bought a '07 Silverado. I bought the truck to tow a boat, haul a quad and maybe wheel around sand dunes a little. I have a Wrangler that is my real off-road toy, but I still would like to do some little things to my new truck. I think I'm leaning toward a Rancho Quick Lift Loaded for her.

I joined this site because it seems to be the cleanest looking and easiest to read. Propts to you guys.

image.jpg

P.S. Just sold the bed cap this week. That thing had to go!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
nice truck, welcome to the site. im a big fan of silver lake sand dunes, i actually use silverlakeforum.com alot, hope to see you up there. what do you ride for quad?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice truck, welcome to the site. im a big fan of silver lake sand dunes, i actually use silverlakeforum.com alot, hope to see you up there. what do you ride for quad?
I'm on the SL sight as well. I have a Suzuki LT-R450. I get the the dunes maybe 3 weekends a summer.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!! Sweet truck...it looks like you have some mods on it already. And in my own personal and biased opinion, I'd go with the Rancho :glasses:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Be sure to share some pics of your upgrades.

We all seem to inspire one another around here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm on the SL sight as well. I have a Suzuki LT-R450. I get the the dunes maybe 3 weekends a summer.
very nice i have an 06 ltr450 set up for xc racing. i also do alot of riding upnorth and now bundy hill in cement city

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I'll make sure to put some pick up once I level it out.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, AJ. I like the Bilstien adjustable front shock/strut. Adjust from 0 to 2.5". Has a matching rear shock.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club. Nice lookin ride

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club AJ

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome to the club. maybe ill see ya at silverlake sometime when i go up there. used to go there every weekend until i joined the military, best place to spend a weekend with good friends. and nice truck

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club AJ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts