GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Stephanie. I drive an 04 Chevy Colorado Z71 2wd.

It's pretty much stock at this point, other than the system I put in it. & I painted the interior dash trim pieces & bowtie.

I'm def up for any new ideas/suggestions anyone has to offer...

I would like to see my truck go up for sure.. maybe 3/4 inches and throw some 33's on it.

Here's a couple pics of my truck...

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Sweet lookin truck! Welcome to the forum!! :sign0016:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to the forum :glasses: Nice lookin truck :great:

Mark

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site and nice looking ride!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:sign0016: to the site!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:sign0016:to the site! Very nice lookin ride. Where bouts are ya in South FL? I grew up in Clewiston about 90 mi north of Ft Laud.
I know exactly where that is... I head out that way every once in a while to go mudding... we stop at the Walmart& McDs there =]

& my Grandma lives in La Belle.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Cool Beans!!! All my family has moved away now, but I still think about huntin gators with my sling shot and swimmin in the canals arount out house. I learned to swim in the rim canal of lake o, pops threw me in and said swim r drown. I learned quick. :lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Cool Beans!!! All my family has moved away now, but I still think about huntin gators with my sling shot and swimmin in the canals arount out house. I learned to swim in the rim canal of lake o, pops threw me in and said swim r drown. I learned quick. :lol:

haha i was 3 when my dad threw me in a pool and said the same thing. loved water ever since!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts