Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
533 Posts
:sign0016: to the forums

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
:sign0016: I love that orange. Its different, I've never seen it before...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Isnt it cool? I had to grow onto it, lol. But i couldnt stop looking at it on the lot so i had to have it. I dont even know the paint code or name for it yet but im ganna need it in the future. Thanks for the props though.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
We make the ext-cab and crew-cabs here in Oshawa. Its funny I haven't seen that colour around or at the truck plant. Maybe I was still sleeping last time I drove by. I"ll have more coffee and do a drive-by on the truck plant. See if I can see one. :great:

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the club. Nice looking truck, have fun!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well there are lots of plans. How many of them get executed is another story. To start in the front i want either an SS front bumper or a custom one. Im going to do a custom grill that im gana make by hand some day. Debadge. 22" rockstar wheels with directional tread tyres. Rear roll pan. Tonnaeu cover with the little wind on the end from gaylords. Lower it ailittle if necessary after the wheels, not to much mabe a couple inchs. Ah then to the interior. I really kinda like the clean factory look. The sub box with amp. Nothing to crazy mabe 2 10" and about 500 watts or so. Mabe some custom embroidering on the head rest or something. Dash mat. Ah engine. Eventually i wouldnt mind buying a crate Z06 motor and dropping it in and mabe supercharging that one. I dont know. If not just bolt on some stuff to my 4.8. Rear end i def am gana need a posi. And i was playing around in my head with somewhat of an independent rear end or even a 5link solid axle. I know i want to get away from the leaf springs but thats like the z06 dream. Def like the color so it'll have to stay. So all in all i've got more or less 2 plans for her, lol. A sweet daily driver or a made road coarse truck, lol. Only the future will decide.:great:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
PepboysASETech Well there are lots of plans. How many of them get executed is another story. To start in the front i want either an SS front bumper or a custom one. Im going to do a custom grill that im gana make by hand some day. Debadge. 22" rockstar wheels with directional tread tyres. Rear roll pan. Tonnaeu cover with the little wind on the end from gaylords. Lower it ailittle if necessary after the wheels, not to much mabe a couple inchs. Ah then to the interior. I really kinda like the clean factory look. The sub box with amp. Nothing to crazy mabe 2 10" and about 500 watts or so. Mabe some custom embroidering on the head rest or something. Dash mat. Ah engine. Eventually i wouldnt mind buying a crate Z06 motor and dropping it in and mabe supercharging that one. I dont know. If not just bolt on some stuff to my 4.8. Rear end i def am gana need a posi. And i was playing around in my head with somewhat of an independent rear end or even a 5link solid axle. I know i want to get away from the leaf springs but thats like the z06 dream. Def like the color so it'll have to stay. So all in all i've got more or less 2 plans for her, lol. A sweet daily driver or a made road coarse truck, lol. Only the future will decide.
Sounds like a serious list. All the luck to ya man. even if half of that stuff gets done that's gonna be one sick truck. :great:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts