1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I like the lower portion on the bumper. not always a huge fan of the brush guards but I like it.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
You can get that TrailReady bumper in several models, with or without brushgaurd and a pre-runner type bar.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I like it without the brushgaurd or the pre-runner type bar.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
I like the lower portion on the bumper. not always a huge fan of the brush guards but I like it.
I agree i'm not a fan of the brush guards either but i love the actual bumper.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I like it:great:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Man that thing looks heavy. What is the shipping weight that is listed on it? You might have to add on another front leveling kit on your truck :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I love those bumpers I was looking at them awhile ago but spent the money on other things, but I would like to get one still love the pre runner bars on them.

Man that thing looks heavy. What is the shipping weight that is listed on it?
I know when I was looking at them that was my concern too they said the weight of the bumper was 350 lbs and hadn't had any complaints about the front end sagging.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one I bought for my grand cherokee cost almost as much for shipping as the bumper cost.I had a 9k winch and did have to put a spacer in the springs to try to take up the weight.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I keep wanting to replace my bumper with one like this, but then I look at the price tag.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
I keep wanting to replace my bumper with one like this, but then I look at the price tag.
I hear ya!These things are way overpriced for me to afford one

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with ya BigB. But sometimes you have to pay to play.

·
Registered
490 Posts
look at ranch hands front end replacements, they're lightweight, i have one on my silverado and it dropped my front end about 1/4 inch.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
How's the fitment on the Ranch hand?? I Have looked into Iron Bull bumpers and they are pretty slick.

·
Registered
490 Posts
How's the fitment on the Ranch hand?? I Have looked into Iron Bull bumpers and they are pretty slick.
its fit really good, i have pics of it on my truck on here. not the best pics but its gives ya a look at how they look, i got no complaints about it, thats for sure.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I have always thought these over sized bumpers look better on the 2500's that they do on the half tons.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have always thought these over sized bumpers look better on the 2500's that they do on the half tons.
i thought the same thing at first but then i found a great deal on one and bought it and i love the way it looks. especially once i get my lift on there itll look even better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts