GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Justin and from the middle TN area. I am currently stationed in Korea and will be back home next year.

I have a 2005 Silverado SS for myself and my wife drives a 2009 Cobalt SS/TC.

I found this forum looking around and have been checking it out so I decided to join, I am currently a member of **************** and silveradoss.net. I look forward to learning, helping and making friends with the same interest (GM trucks & cars)

Here are a few pics of the truck and car

Sry got pic happy lol

Justin

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
That is a GREAT looking SS! and thanks for your service. I was at Camp Casey, 2/72AR 2ID from 2003-2004.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Welcome to the club, gorgeous looking SS!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

I was in Iraq in 2003-2004 with the 101st "Air Assault" :)

I am currently at CP Carroll and headed back to FT. Campbell after the first of the year, hope to be off to warrant school soon after

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
What brigade of the 101???? I was in iraq with 3rd BCT from 07-08

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was 3/187 as 11B reclassed to 63S after a divorce in 04 came back to Campbell and was with 9/101 AVN BN. Got out shortly after my reclass on parental and re-uped in 07

Now I am a MTR SGT and PLT Daddy

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
IRON RAKASANS BABY!!!!! we'll its really good to have another rakassan here what company where you in , it wasn't B co was it?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roger that I was in Bravo co. lol

Small world brother

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
That it is.... 2bat was still around while you were in 3rd right? Ir did they already do the fold,and get rid of 2nd?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Second Batt was still around while I was there, There were so many changes on that post after OIF 1

I cant wait to get back there though, was at FT. Lewis for 3 years before I came to Korea

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Ok, I was gonna see if you knew any of the guys that had been with the unit since OIF1 but those few that were still around had been with 2nd bat. Either way some of the greatestguys I've ever been with

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was a great time there made some of the best friends ever there also had to see some pass :( but they did what they loved and executed every mission perfectly every time I gave them something. I would like to go back there but then again I am getting old and hate going to the field now lol

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I agree with mission execution.... and I don't blame you on the field thing even tho im not old, it gets to be more of a pain in the butt.... I hated the packing and lay outs..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The worst was going to the was rack, laying out tents, spraying off vehicles ect... Think the worse part was knowing you were done but couldn't go home cause you had all the dumb stuff to do first plus clean all the weapons and 99.9% of the time the armor was a jerk lol

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club and thank you for your service. Great looking car&truck. Is that a Wheatly tune sticker on your truck?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you and why yes it is, Wheatly FTW!!!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome!!! Nice lookin' rides!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Justin, & thanks for your service. The background in some of your pics looks a lot like PNW. Were they taken around Ft Lewis/Mt Ranier?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You are absolutly right I was stationed at FT Lewis WA for 3 years. I love to hike I have summited Rainier 3 times, hiked Hood ST. Helens ect....

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts