GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to be that guy but I actually joined the forum to sell a few parts :no:
I'm a poor college kid at Penn State. My dad just traded in his 97 Sierra. It was a great truck for the time he had it.
I know a good bit about f150s, Rams and Cummins (and now that you all hate me!) I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys and learning a little bit more about Chevy's

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No fortunatly there arent any more GM vehicles in the family haha kidding but seriously:rofl:
While I'm not the biggest fan of chevy's I'm not one to bad mouth them. Not crazy about the newest body styles but I do like the GMT800 and I have to say the GMCs are always nice looking trucks.
My dad had his GMC for quit a few years. It was a very reliable truck but his fuel pump went and he decided he was ready for something new.
With 3.42's being the only ratio he could find, the new chevy got thrown out pretty quick.

Was I finish my finals up here in the next few weeks I'll be helping my buddy install his Rough country leveling kit on his 09 silverado so I'm off to look for tips and tricks for putting them in. Seems pretty simple and alot easier then the spacers I've put in in the past

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome and good luck!!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Stang. You stay here long enough & we'll have you driving a Chevy eventually.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Steve

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
5,008 Posts