GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I am a long time Chevy guy. I have owned a number of chevy trucks in my time and I have done a couple of engine replacements along with the repairs. I know my way around 1970-80's full sized trucks and I can replace stuff on the new ones too. I am by no means a mechanic but I will pretend to be one to save myself money on repairs.
I have all my previous Chevys in my Sig. Glad to have a place to ask the questions that no one besides my brother-in-law in PA can answer. He is hard to get in touch with at times and he is a mechanic so doesn't always feel like talking about cars.
I ask a lot of questions but that is what this type of group is for right?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site! What part of WA are you from?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome Chev2...........Tri-Cities WA here........good to have you on the post!!!

I was over in your area Saturday at a family reunion at Maryhill state park:happy:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well....I took the family away this weekend, at a Guest Ranch in the Northwestern tip of the state.

6 miles from the Canadian boarder......What a beautiful place.

Rode the country side for hours by horseback.

It was great!!!!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
6 miles from the Canadian boarder......What a beautiful place.
Wow any closer and you'd need a snowmobile to go the rest of the way, That was close. We only have seal blubber,coffee and donuts to offer...but you'd like it up here :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts