GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:money: hey, My name is Brant, and I am a modaholic......my credit cards stay past half full, my wife stays frustrated at me,.....but I love moding my Silverado. My kids do too..., So I say suck it. I will Mod. (not to her face:rofl:).

Yeah, I really enjoy checking out other peoples trucks and how and what they have done to them...getting more ideas, etc. So ya'll keep up the good work.

My plans include a small lift, 33' mt's, more debaging, some color matching, headrest dvd monitor's,....bedliner, wheel well liners,.......

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Brant.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome!!! Most of us are "modaholics" so you'll fit right in!

·
Registered
539 Posts
welcome to the club, i know i am one, you know its pretty bad when you start modding your wifes car

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club....

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas, hey Johnson, my oldest is over there on the other side of the world too......, prayers for ya'll bro...:sign0173:

·
Registered
394 Posts
welcome to the club, i know i am one, you know its pretty bad when you start modding your wifes car
LOL thankfully my wife doesn't mind, as long as I'm payin for it! Only problem is she wants cosmetic mods and won't let me touch the engine! D'oh!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Brant

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Welcome Brant. New here too!!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club!