GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, im new to this board and thought id say hello.
I just bought a 07 Sierra SLT Z71 crew cab with the 6.0 engine and if i can figure out how to reduce my jpg photos to 97.7 KB or less ill post some pictures. any help would be great. Thanks K.P.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site K.P.!
The program I always use for resizing or changing picture format would be Irfanview and as far as puting some photos on here, I just upload them to Photobucket and instert the links in my email like this...

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Welcome, looks like you figured it out. Nice spread of vehicles you have there.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome in SOCAL. Did ya make out ok uploading pics yet? I don't see any?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome in SOCAL. Did ya make out ok uploading pics yet? I don't see any?
Nope... All my pics are too big for this forum..and i cant shrink them, I guess i know more about trucks than PCs. Ill keep trying but first i got to take my kids horseback rideing.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Nope... All my pics are too big for this forum..and i cant shrink them, I guess i know more about trucks than PCs. Ill keep trying but first i got to take my kids horseback rideing.
How big are your pics that you want to upload? You're not able to get them up into the photo gallery on here?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How big are your pics that you want to upload? You're not able to get them up into the photo gallery on here?
They are all between 100 & 111 KB and the biggest you can upload to this forum is 97.7KB. These are just regular old pictures from my digital camera that i have uploaded to other sites with no problem but NocanDo here.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I use Adobe Photoshop to down size pics. You can save them any size you want. Click on our gallery in the light blue bar at the top of page and its pretty straight forward.

Click My photos

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

Click upload

Browse wherever you have your photos..

Upload and Bob's your uncle.

·
Registered
38 Posts
set up a photobucket free account...post your pics there (photobucket.com) then you click on the size you want to send...TADAA!!! they resize em and you can post away!!! Here's a couple...

and, one that will make cable guy chuckle -

Hope this helps, let's see that rig!! Kerry.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
URL=http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa290/Maidenfan2/063-1.jpg]
[/URL]

Ok thats better.. Now lets see if i can make them bigger... And by the way thanks to Dwill3015 cable guy and bonzai for all your help.
Kevin

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

thanks to Dwill3015 cable guy and bonzai for all your help.
Kevin[/quote]

No Prob. Boy thats a beautiful truck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts