GM Truck Club Forum banner

New guy here

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Cableguy 
#1 ·
hello, im new to this board and thought id say hello.
I just bought a 07 Sierra SLT Z71 crew cab with the 6.0 engine and if i can figure out how to reduce my jpg photos to 97.7 KB or less ill post some pictures. any help would be great. Thanks K.P.

#2 ·
Welcome to the site K.P.!
The program I always use for resizing or changing picture format would be Irfanview and as far as puting some photos on here, I just upload them to Photobucket and instert the links in my email like this...

#7 ·
Nope... All my pics are too big for this forum..and i cant shrink them, I guess i know more about trucks than PCs. Ill keep trying but first i got to take my kids horseback rideing.
How big are your pics that you want to upload? You're not able to get them up into the photo gallery on here?

#9 ·
I use Adobe Photoshop to down size pics. You can save them any size you want. Click on our gallery in the light blue bar at the top of page and its pretty straight forward.

Click My photos

#11 ·
set up a photobucket free account...post your pics there (photobucket.com) then you click on the size you want to send...TADAA!!! they resize em and you can post away!!! Here's a couple...

and, one that will make cable guy chuckle -

Hope this helps, let's see that rig!! Kerry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.