GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is a few pics of the truck. first thing i did was add the nerf bars and ventvisors so some pics are with and some are without lol

Cont. in next post

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is a couple more

and next week when i get the tonneau i will post up some more

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Love the color!:great:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picking up the toneau cover for it in a week or so...it was a special order because it is color matched...its gonna look sweet..then of course down the road i will tint the windows, just need to find a good place here in El Paso to get it done

·
Registered
717 Posts
Trucks looks good and welcome to the forum .......:great:

If the 427 comes out that is going to be a bad a$$ truck

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got in the tonneau....i love it, the color match is perfect, the seal is great and it opens up nice and high

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
That looks sharp!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What brand nerf bars do you have on there?
you know im not really sure LOL i got them from my local Pep Boys and the guy behind the desk called Lund to make sure that they fit the 07 new body style because it didnt say if they were compatible. and for some reason i cant find a brand designation on the box. the part number though is NB-1105B (the second B is for the black powder coat design) as far as the fit goes....the boxed frame on the new 07 prevents the use of one of the front mounting brackets but i swapped the left and right front brackets and even without that bolt the support is fine

·
Registered
225 Posts
Very nice truck man!!!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very nice, Lookin sharp!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts