GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!!

My name is Ian and I have a bad habit.....my suburban. So, I came here to find some therapy and see that I am only going to get sicker!! Thanks!! I look forward to some stimulating conversations and plenty of help in my projects!!!! Right now though I am finishing my second tour here in Iraq but will be participating more when I get home.

Anywho, Hope to have a great time here!! Have a great day!!!

Ian in Iraq...Again

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the site & thanks for your service to this country!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome from a former Marine! Have been on this site for only a couple of days and I love it already. Everyone seems really nice and helpfull.

Most importantly, Thank you for your service to our country, keep your head down and your eye on the ball!

Semper Fi

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got back from the Persian Gulf myself. Spent some decompression time in Manama, Bahrain, and returned to CONUS 1 Dec for the birth of my child. I've been on TAD orders since then but return to Ingleside on 29 JAN.

Life is good. :D

Be safe over there brother. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stay safe

Hey man! Keep your head down and stay safe. Sounds like youv'e been there a time or two, and know the deal. I've been over there twice. I'm sure I'll be going back.

Save all that hazardous duty pay for a new chevy when you get back. Good luck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome from a former Sailor. Served in the first Gulf War in Jeddah. Be safe over there and thanks for your service to this great country.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome aboard "armydude" bring back Osama for a hood orniment for your "burb"

Regards from Canada

1 - 11 of 11 Posts