GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here, heres a coup pics of my truck.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a request for a pic of the Rabbit, so here you go.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site! More"Torque Monsters" and diesel just keeps going up!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments guys!!! I love my truck and wouldn't trade it for anything. Always looking for something else to do to it though.

·
Registered
508 Posts
ya I love the diesels, just can't afford $4.70 a gallon right now lol. I remember when I started driving, gas was .99 cents a gallon and diesel was cheaper than gas, not any more though lol.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Looks like we ave anther Racer LOL......... What is your best time ? Nice looking truck

WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!!!!!!!:great:

Mark

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site! I love my Duramax as well and it's nice to see more on this site. Bad-A$$ truck you got there! We're going to have to have Steve make us a Diesel section in the forums so we can discuss performance, tuning, etc.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. My best time so far is a 14.02 @ 97MPH. I am still tweaking on it some, hoping to get in the high 13s.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Thanks guys. My best time so far is a 14.02 @ 97MPH. I am still tweaking on it some, hoping to get in the high 13s.
GOOD DEAL :great:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Sweet truck! Don't think I've ever seen that grille before. I always like unique looks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's why i picked it out. No one around here has one like it. One of a kind.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's impressive. ;-)
Thanks i have worked hard on it and can't seem to find a stopping place. I am wanting to do a turbo upgrade and EFI live now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts