GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new to gmtruck club, but not new to the Forum world. This is my third Silverado, I've had an 87 cusstom deluxe, and 89 silverado, and then went to the import side of things with a LandRover product, then back to chevy with an Equinox. I now drive an 07 NBS Crew Cab Silverado..I love My truck.. Enough with that.... I am in Eastern NC, got here when I was Active Duty AF 2001-2005, now I am out living civilian life I appreciate all of you out there that are Actuve Duty Thanks for all you do for our Country!

The only things that I have done to the truck is add a LUND tri-fold tonneau cover. I am having Flowmasters installed on Friday. The other things that I am looking to do to my truck include adding OEM wheels, either the 20" LTZ or Tahoe wheels, and looking to get color matched door handles. As Mine are Black and I want the Red ones to match!
Any other ideas I am open to. Thanks I look forward to all of your advice and recommendations

JOSH

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site Josh!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome! Have you thought about a better air intake? There are several on the market and it should help, considering you are going with the "Flow's".

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the Site :glasses:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts