GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ...these are 2 of my trucks ...new here just looking to kill some time...I don't do the mainstream social media stuff so I thought this would be cool....I own a small Hotrod shop in cleveland ohio and build for the love of the build ....looking forward to meet you guys ...

·
Registered
2000 Silverado Z71 4x4 5.3L 460k+ miles w/ GM rebuilt motor and trans
71 Posts
Welcome to the party. My tenure here has been brief up to this point, but very informative.

Having left the world of Facebook myself, I find this forum fulfills my need to talk to strangers, accept unvetted instructions from the internet, and further justify the amount of pictures on my phone of my truck and truck parts instead of my wife and children. 😁

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the party. My tenure here has been brief up to this point, but very informative.

Having left the world of Facebook myself, I find this forum fulfills my need to talk to strangers, accept unvetted instructions from the internet, and further justify the amount of pictures on my phone of my truck and truck parts instead of my wife and children. 😁
That's what I'm hoping...cure the need to scroll....

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful trucks, really love the red one. Lot of us here dont do socal media. To much drama. Ive been here for several years. Good people here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts