GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently own a ram 1500, but im looking to buy a 02 or newer duramax, and joined here to find out what to look out for, (i.e. "53" block problem with the cummins) i wanna know what to watch out for before i spend $20k+ on a truck. also no im not getting rid of the ram, i plan on buying the duramax as a second vehicle.

im also looking to find out what the differences in model codes are from the lt to the ls. i search the site before i joined, and turned up no results. any info will be greatly appreciated.

also if anyone here in fl has done buisness with gibson, nations or knights truck centers i would like more info on them as well.

hopefully with the help of everyone here ill be the proud new owner of a duramax in a month or 2

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm not quite sure how to answer your question but I would recommend posting it in one of the tech sub-forums. You'll be more likely to get a good response.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club, good luck with your hunt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
well i certainly feel welcomed here. i guess ill be posting in the tech section, im still learning the site as it is layed out much differently than other forums im on.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard, yes the layout is a bit different but actually more user friendly i have found over other forums that is once you have got an idea of what your looking at.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya, im still learning the layout, though its gettin easier the more i use it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
welcome...there are a lot of knowledgeable folks on here...I used to own a duramax...first generation and it was great...i don't know if it is cool to talk about other forums...but before i joined the GMTC, i belonged to the Diesel Place forum...all things Duramax...just a thought for you...good luck...

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club WR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts