GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone , just got my 2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ with the Z71 package on the and so far loving it. Bought it an auction and fixed it with my dad who happens to be 76 and still working at the body shop . Looking forward to chatting with fellow members and learning all about GM trucks. I'm coming from an 2007 F150 XLT Crew Cab that i loved ,the Silverado is a Bday present to myself . only had 43k or 26k miles when i bought it.
My dad and I did all the work ourselves including electrical. The steering wheel and curtain bags blew and the front seat belts locked up. I replaced the bags and repaired the seat belts. If anyone has questions as to price or difficulty ask away , didn't use a mechanic for anything other then to write the safety to get it on the road .
truck1.jpg
truck 2.jpg
truck 4.jpg
truck5.jpg
truck6.jpg
truck7.jpg

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice job, your truck looks grate.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Very nice! Howdy and welcome.

·
Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gents ,, trying to decide where to start , i have a BNIB set of M/T 20x10 rims that i was going to put on my F150 but since they are dual bolt pattern didn't sell them with my truck ,, but need to put in a lift kit first to allow for 35's i think

1 - 5 of 5 Posts