GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. my sonoma died out on my two weeks ago at 230,000 miles. i bought a 2003 silverado 1500 that weekend and hit a deer on my way to work on tuesday. the damage is all exterior. i havent been able to take everything apart and find out exactly what can be saved and what cant. i know the headlights work but right now everything is being held together by copper wire and duct tape. i wanted to see if anyone would be able to help me out

·
4,774 Posts
hi. my sonoma died out on my two weeks ago at 230,000 miles. i bought a 2003 silverado 1500 that weekend and hit a deer on my way to work on tuesday. the damage is all exterior. i havent been able to take everything apart and find out exactly what can be saved and what cant. i know the headlights work but right now everything is being held together by copper wire and duct tape. i wanted to see if anyone would be able to help me out
:sign0016:To the Site......Your thread would receive more Help and/or advice under the Classified....For Sale/Wanted Section of the Forum....under the Member Introductions is where you let the other members know a little about you and your Ride's.....:glasses:

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club. Sorry about your bad luck, hope things get better for you.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club. Post up your questions & we'll help if we can

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
276 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome!! I hope you gave the deer as much of a headache as he gave you!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome, welcome, welcome!! I hope you gave the deer as much of a headache as he gave you!
the deer was finished off on impact. i actually just hammered the bumper back in place got new mounting brackets for the headlights. and glued the grille back together until i get money. got laid off too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts