GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Greg..I am a senior member on the Cadillac, LS-1TECH, corvette and the syty forums..............
Since i just purchased a 1999 Suburban 2500 4x4. it would be just fitting to join the gmc truck club..looking forward to meeting other members, especially near Balto. and future discussions.....seeya:cool:big GREG O.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Good to have you here Greg. Hope you enjoy your time here!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Welcome to the club!!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Welcome to the site....

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Welcome aboard. Is that a CTSV you're standing in front of? Love the new V's.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
welcome to the site greg these guys will be able to answer just about any question you have about your truck

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club Greg...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club.. Hope you enjoy it..

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Greg

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow! thanks everyone for the hospitality:great:I just tagged my 1999 2500 Suburban 4x4.. It not too bad lookin...all black with grey int...I bought it to do some light snow plowing for my house and my neighbors...in a couple of days am having a black 26' enclosed car trl. built for me in Georgia...800 miles away and i will need the burb to p/u:lol:I am a retired teamster road driver so the drive won't be so bad but its MY gas this time...I filled her up for the first time @ $4.89per/gal. yesterday and wow, $172.00 zamolleians...but the burb will not be driven too much...It is a 1 owner vehicle with no accidents and the tow hitch has never been used....I need to hook up the wiring for a plug and electric brakes..It only has 55k miles on her...with the 5.7..The only upgrades i would do would be new carpet and looking for some leather seats..It has a bench front cloth seat and just a 2nd. row cloth also. also would like to have chrome or maybe alum. rims..Other than that nothing is needed...I will do a search and find out how to post a pic.....Body is in real good shape...no rust at all... With taxes tags inspection,title fees etc. i got her on the road for about 9grand....runs quiet and smooth...so again thanks everyone for the welcome and will post pics. when i get a few...GREG O.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2006 v

Cts-v

Originally Posted by Als09Sierra

Yes, a 2006..A shop built a rear turbo for it...it is very clean and fast...Last week my all forged 405cu" iron block was finished...i will be changing over to an automatic..something i don't think has ever been done on the 04-07 gen. V1's...with my 67 Garrett turbo i had 550hp..but my new setup will boast about 800 to 1200hp depending on how much boost i run...I hope to be the first V1 to go 10's in the quarter mile...The build should be done in a couple of weeks...thanks big GREG O.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts