GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow those break lights look good! Were they a direct plug-n-play product, or was there any modifications?
Thank you.:happy: They were a direct replacement for the stock lights, you just take out two screws, pull out the stock light, remove the bulbs, put the bulbs back in the new light, put the light back in, put the two screws back in, and repeat for the other side. It takes about 10 minutes for both sides. It's simple. Hope this helps.

Jack

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks good. I like the pedals.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Looks good :glasses:

I like the Tail lights I was thinkin on get them off of E-Bay but was sure how it wil look on the SS .......... So im thinkin on it . Thet look like the Stock lights , Can you get them Smoked ?

Mark

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good :glasses:

I like the Tail lights I was thinkin on get them off of E-Bay but was sure how it wil look on the SS .......... So im thinkin on it . Thet look like the Stock lights , Can you get them Smoked ?

Mark
Thanks for the comments. Yes, you can get them smoked. check out ME2motorsports ebay store, thats who I got mine from.

Jack:money:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Awesome looking truck. ;-)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to everyone fro the comments.:happy: I know it's not much now, but it's a work in progress.

Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts