GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I treated my old 78 pickup to a Christmas present of some new tires and wheels. I haven't done much to this thing lately, so I thought it needed something. I am going to start driving this a little more because with the big block, it is a blast to drive. It'll pass just about anything except a gas station.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey them are good lookin wheels. Are they American Racing or Eagle alloys or what? My first and only brand new truck was a 79 K-10 short bed and i just parted with it about a year ago. Gave $7,520.00 brand spankin new, ordered it with bucket seats and console and air cond.Had stock rims and hubcaps and no radio.I had new wheels and tires bought for it before i got the truck.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Gotta love it. That's the same color combo I used to have on the Burban! Ahh, brings back memories with the big block and a 70's Chevy. :great:

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey them are good lookin wheels. Are they American Racing or Eagle alloys or what? My first and only brand new truck was a 79 K-10 short bed and i just parted with it about a year ago. Gave $7,520.00 brand spankin new, ordered it with bucket seats and console and air cond.Had stock rims and hubcaps and no radio.I had new wheels and tires bought for it before i got the truck.

They are MB Motoring wheels that I bought through Discount Tire. I don't think I could part with this truck, my Grandfather bought it brand new in December 1977 and I bought if from him in 1989. It was also used as a part of the procession the day we laid him to rest.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Good looking truck and the new "shoes" really set it off!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts