GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after blowing the front 2 door speakers, I desided to put in a brand new stereo. Pioneer AVPH4000 deck, Memphis MSYNC door speakers, 2 Memphis Power Reference 12's, in a box that fits under the back seat, and powering that is a Xtant Titanium 600. Hopefully the stereo is going in on the 18th of April that is if the wiring harness gets here when they say its going to. I cant wait for the stereo to go in.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
nice congrats on the new purchase... let us know how it sounds and of course pics!! :great:

·
Registered
592 Posts
You must like to listen to it rather loud, eh? :cool:

Don't forget to post pics once it's installed (or during!).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the stereo is in just a few bugs nothing major, the installer did a little custom work and its looks real nice, I gotta take some pics of it and Ill get them up as soon as I take them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok everything is fixed and I got pics but I have no clue how to put them on here.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Check out a free picture hosting site such as photobucket.com. Upload your pics, and they'll give you a link you can use to post in forums, such as this.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Dont know if it worked.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
wow that looks great... nice work man how does it sound?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its kinda crazy loud if I turn it up real loud, but when normal sounds amazing. It was worth the money to put it in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts