GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Just bought a beautiful used '05 2500 Suburban 2WD with the 8.1L engine and 35k miles.

Mainly, I am planning on using it to tow my weekend autox toy (1993 Mazda Rx7). It replaces a 1990 Bronco with the 5.8L engine.

I am looking forward to learning from this forum experience and, possibly, to share my own.

Sandro

Attachments

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
:sign0016: to the site. I think you will deffinently like having that to tow with. It looks very nice, any plans for modifications to it? Post some pictures of it towig the trailer with the car on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:sign0016: to the site. I think you will deffinently like having that to tow with. It looks very nice, any plans for modifications to it? Post some pictures of it towig the trailer with the car on it.
Thank you. I am sure it will be a noticeable improvement over my Bronco.

I will certainly post pics with the trailer later on. Here in the NE the autox season will start in April.

As for the mods, I haven't planned anything yet but I am open to any suggestions...:great:

Sandro

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
First welcome aboard.

Oh ya I think you will notice a difference from the Bronco. The Burb is a much bigger vehicle and as such more stable, helpful when towing.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site! You have a nice set-up for a tow rig!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts