GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just joined the ranks of Suburban owners last month. I picked up a very clean 99LT with low miles (60k) and I love it so far. Of course the gas mileage is a bit of a downside but it's worth it when traveling for sure.

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Glad to hear others are still willing to pay a little more at the pump in order to be more comfortable.

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Welcom

Welcome aboard. Lots of great info here. Gas mileage is definitely not the strongest point of a burb, but they do have their plusses. I recently went on an outing as a party of eight on a 100 mile round trip for dinner and a show. We could have squeezed us all into two economy cars, but instead we all went comfortably in the burb. Is two at 20mpg's better than one at 10mpg? I don't know, but we all had a great time and saved by only having to valet one car! I always tell my passengers that the first one out has to secure the lines fore and aft. lol

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Everything is a tradeoff in life, and the Suburban brings it all home. I'm not too concerned about mileage becuase it's not my daily driver. Plus, with all that you can do, being able to take one trip to the store to get hardware is better than taking 4 trips to get it all in another vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts