GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left the import community for more comfort and a lot more room. Got rid of the 06 Mitsu EVO

for a brand new 07 1LT with California Package and then I upgraded to leather. All features with an awesome price... gotta love GM truck month.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice!! Welcome aboard and good choice ditching the import and moving on up to a GM truck. You'll have no regrets and never look back. :sign0173:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Very nice Burban! Welcome to the community!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I could have kept them both but wasnt driving the EVO like it was meant to be anymore. Too many ricers and cops so I went with the wise choice. Damn near same gas mileage though... Evo at full throttle is like the Sub at cruise except now I have all the comfort and none of the attention.
I tinted the windows and need to do a lil stereo upgrade and add a TV for the kids and call it a day. I mentioned a power adder and the wife just asked if it will ever stop. I told her when she is at my funeral....lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow,

Thats quite the switch. I know when I switch from the GTI to the Battle wagon that it takes a few blocks to adjust, and I still feel like I'm about to scrape my butt on the asphalt when I get back in the GTI.

What all did you have done to the EVO?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
blkside I think I could have kept them both but wasnt driving the EVO like it was meant to be anymore. Too many ricers and cops so I went with the wise choice. Damn near same gas mileage though... Evo at full throttle is like the Sub at cruise except now I have all the comfort and none of the attention.
I tinted the windows and need to do a lil stereo upgrade and add a TV for the kids and call it a day. I mentioned a power adder and the wife just asked if it will ever stop. I told her when she is at my funeral....lol
Sounds like the burb was a good choice :great:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts