GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright when I get the torsion bar stuff figured out or I get a leveling kit I will be putting some new meats under the truck...i have been looking at the Cooper Zeon LTZ's...they look great on some trucks that ive seen...but my real question is do you guys think that a 275/60/20 will look alright if I put the leveling kit on? I calculated that the difference in tire size compared to factory (275/55/20) size is an inch bigger. Do you guys think that will fill it out enough to look decent? Any suggestions would help a lot...i am trying to stay around $200 a tire and these in the 275/60/20 are right at $208.00 a tire...thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

Here's a couple of pictures on my 07 Sierra. They are 275/55/20 Cooper Zeon's. I haven't put on a leveling kit but at stock 2wd height I've only got about 3/4" of clearance. You'll be able to fit them if you go with about a 2" leveling kit. :great:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice...they look good I will be getting the 275/60/20 so they will be about an inch bigger...should look good! Thats a nice looking 2wd truck you have there, my brother in law has the same one...I am gonna show him the picture of yours, maybe he'll set his up like that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts