GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member to the site. Looking for info, goodies, etc., for my 2005 Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab I bought about 3wks ago. Pics will be in the Member's Rides Forum!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to a fellow DFW'er and Colorado Owner! Can't wait to see the pics....

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. im a pretty established member on www.Ls1.com for my SS, and it took me a few searches before finding this site. definately looking to get the most out of it...

first on the list is to address the issue of the fading bowtie on the front. i have already debadged and demolded the truck for a cleaner look, and painted the hitch cover from the dealership black and clearcoated it. looking to do the same to the chevy emblem on the grill as well...

second is to get rid of the 15" stockers for some 17" rims to tighen up the steering feel...

third is to get a tonaeu cover for the bed...

see, the list is growing...ha!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Great looking truck.

I have a friend that used to post over at ls1.com when he had a 00 ws6 Trans Am. He sold it a couple of years ago, so I don't know if he still stops by or not. That was a nice ride. Where in Richardson were your pictures taken, it looks familiar?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the site!! Great looking truck.

I have a friend that used to post over at ls1.com when he had a 00 ws6 Trans Am. He sold it a couple of years ago, so I don't know if he still stops by or not. That was a nice ride. Where in Richardson were your pictures taken, it looks familiar?

GB & Waterview, north of UTD...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's a disease! :shocked:

agreed, i know first hand from getting bit hard by the 'mod bug' in regards to my SS...

gonna try my best to leave the truck 'as stock as possilbe'...

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
:sign0016: Welcome!

thank you! :happy:

update:

turned 18,000 miles. i took off and painted the front bowtie emblem black, along w/the trailer hitch cover. also last week, i installed a soft-top touneau cover as well...

wheels are still eluding me at the moment. im digging the 18" 6-spoke Extreme wheels that Chevy offers and the 18" Titan wheels Flatman has informed me about...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts