GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im buying my first bow tie. 99 suburban LT. I currently driving a smaller suv but i have a little girl and the xterra isnt big enough for my family. i never owned a domestic vehicle, and this will be my third car errr, truck rather. before i jump behind the wheel of the beauty, what should i look for?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club. Check the rear air.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm part of a forum for my xterra. The deal on my xterra fell threw so I'm going a different rout to get this beautiful truck. I'll keep y'all posted on my mission for this truck. And by mission I mean trying not to go the the bank.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Welcome aboard! And happy hunting.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so my uncle backed out of selling his truck. he loves it too much. i dont blame him. so i went out and bought a white 99 gmc suburban!
the only thing i did to it was flip and rebalanced the tires to show the white letters. and removed the black stripe around the truck. there is a bunch of dents and stuff in it. and i want to replace the barn door lock because it doesn't match my key. and figure out why my electric locks wont lock my passenger side doors. so now i have my gm truck, im officially part of the club!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts