GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned all kinds of other trucks, but I always come back to my first truck a 1974 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4 long bed. I miss it, and want another! But as an adult with a child I have to find something a little more family conducive.

I'm here looking for information, so I will probably remain a bit of a lurker, but that being said, my search is on for a 1974-1991 K30 crew cab. I get the impression they are becoming more and more difficult to come across, but I am on the lookout!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have owned all kinds of other trucks, but I always come back to my first truck a 1974 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4 long bed. I miss it, and want another! But as an adult with a child I have to find something a little more family conducive.

I'm here looking for information, so I will probably remain a bit of a lurker, but that being said, my search is on for a 1974-1991 K30 crew cab. I get the impression they are becoming more and more difficult to come across, but I am on the lookout!
I love the square bodies, they have gotten pretty expensive. Even the ones that are all beat up people be asking a lot of money for them. Good luck in your search, when you find one post on here so we can see it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts