GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm old (66) but young at heart. I like my truck (04,short,wide silverado (yellow) clean an low. It has 4/6 lowering kit from BELLTECH with 20" wheels. I live in Washington so I'm always washing it. Rain you know.
New front brakes from Baer Brakes coming friday. Should help when I tow my 20' enclosed car trailer. I have couple hot rodes also. The kid still resides in me.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club JE. It's nice to have another west coaster on board.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C ! I'll be 65 in August, so your not by yourself on this site! Have fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I'm looking forward to chatting with fellow gmt owners.

If anyone is interested I will be installing BAER brakes on the front of my 1/2 ton '04 possible this weekend. The kit is coming from JEGS and was told that it would arrive friday.
I put BAER brakes on last truck which I just sold. They made a world of difference. Also I
can tell you how I was able to tow a car trailer with a 1/2 ton. People told me I couldn't do it. My truck was a 1989 and I towed with it for 15 years and it was as low as my '04. MY '89 was red and the trailer is red, it looked sharp going down thr road. It's going to look a little strange now with a yellow truck and a red trailer. No I don't think the wife will let me get a matching trailer. So if anyone on the west coast sees this odd combo, give a honk and a wave.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club the brakes sound great

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well the baer brakes are on an work great. It was an easy inst. Except for getting off the orig. Mtg. Bolts which were installed with loktight. It took about 2 1/2 hrs to complete, less if not for the bolts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts