GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats going on, my name is Nick and I just bought my first truck yesterday. I'm picking it up today after it's been detailed, it's a pewter 2000 Silverado 4x4, regular cab, short bed, no step side, 4.3L (Can't afford two gas guzzlers)

Anyways, I'm pretty excited to pick up my truck. My dad has a 2002 Silverado 1500HD 4x4 with the 6.0L and the extended cab and it's a sweet truck.

And when I said I can't afford 2 gas guzzlers, I mean I already have a 1991 Z28, otherwise I might have looked for the 5.3L or 6.0L. I got a pretty good deal on the truck though so I'm happy with it. I'll post some pictures of it when I pick it up.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
:sign0016:to the site. Glad to see you keep up the family tradition. ;-) Love that color combo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:sign0016:to the site. Glad to see you keep up the family tradition. ;-) Love that color combo.

Thanks. Yea my dad was pretty happy for me since we're a GM family. I've owned nothing but 3rd gen Camaros since I could drive.

And I should probably specify. My truck is not blue and pewter. My Z28 is blue and my truck is pewter, just for clarification. :glasses:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Congrats on your new truck and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts