GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well a few days ago i picked up my new truck, a 92 silverado, had some paint peeling on the hood and a tiny bit of body rust, but rest of the truck is solid "like a rock" and i really like it, i come froma dodge family and i still like dodge but i work with a bunch of chevy guys and they swear by them and i was looking for a truck and i found this one sitting in a dealer with 122k miles, new radiator, new seals, ext cab, bed liner, wired for trailer brakes, and it was in my price range so i jumped on it before the other couple of guys that were looking at it could. for every vehicle iv owned i have been big on forums becuz there are alot of people with alot of good info about there vehicles so not suprising that im here. i checked around a few other chevy forums and liked this one the best! my name is cory and look forward to meeting all of you

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
welcome to the forum man and congrats on the new purchase!!!!:sign0016:

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
:sign0016:Take a look around, you'll find great info on GM Trucks and don't forget to post some pics of your ride.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
welcome to the brand and forum. That truck will run for at least another 100K.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. Like you, I also join a forum as soon as I get a new vehicle. I looked at quite a few gm sites and this on seemed the most relaxed. You don't have a buch of high school kids trying to act tough on the internet and everyone here will help you with anything that they can. :great:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Welcome Cory :sign0016:

I'm also new to Chevy. I just bought mine a few weeks ago. I come from a Ford family, but have always liked Chevy. This forum has already been a big help for me with the few questions I have already had. There's lots of good guys with good, practical knowledge. I throw my two cents in when I can! :happy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts