GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I picked up my new Trailblazer.

With the incentives, getting a friends discount, and the auto show I saved $6,600 on the truck.

Mine is just the stock unit with the LT1 package, the Sight & Sound option and the G80 rear end.

My wife has a 2007 Chrysler 300 with the Boston Acoustic speakers in it. I thought that was a good sounding system till I heard the Bose unit.

Since my last truck only had a 165hp motor in it the 285hp from the inline 6 is a pleasant change.

Even my wife commented on how good it sounds.

I was pleasantly surprised also on the smooth ride. I owned a 95 Blazer and this one is better.

Don't plan on doing much to it other than installing a K&N air filter. I've had these on all my trucks/motorcycles for the past 15 years. saved a lot of money with them.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase!:great:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Well yesterday I picked up my new Trailblazer.

With the incentives, getting a friends discount, and the auto show I saved $6,600 on the truck.

Mine is just the stock unit with the LT1 package, the Sight & Sound option and the G80 rear end.

My wife has a 2007 Chrysler 300 with the Boston Acoustic speakers in it. I thought that was a good sounding system till I heard the Bose unit.

Since my last truck only had a 165hp motor in it the 285hp from the inline 6 is a pleasant change.

Even my wife commented on how good it sounds.

I was pleasantly surprised also on the smooth ride. I owned a 95 Blazer and this one is better.

Don't plan on doing much to it other than installing a K&N air filter. I've had these on all my trucks/motorcycles for the past 15 years. saved a lot of money with them.
Awesome! I think the TB has always had a good design for sound, but with the bose speakers, it's even better! :party:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Contrats on the great savings. Living in Detroit, I hope it came with heated seats, i love mine in Wisconsin.
While my wife's 300 has those the TB doesn't.

I do know what you mean about them though, hers have the heat across the small of the back and that feels good.

It was funny when our daughter got her first taste of heated seats.

She was riding shotgun with my wife, who had turned on the seats (unknown to my daughter).

After a few minutes she said "Ooooh, :oops:does this car have heated seats?"

When my wife replied that it did she said, "Good, because I thought I was feeling warm because I had wet myself.":lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took it for a little ride this weekend 400 miles.

It drove real nice.

My daughter's in a few symphony orchestras in the area and we've even seen her perform at Detroit's Orchestra Hall. The acoustics in that place are incomparable (even considering it was built in 1919). We've learned to listen to music in a different way as a result.

I mention that because on our drive I got the chance to really listen to some music through the Bose. It ranged from 50's Doo ***, to the Big Band Era, Rock & Roll, and classical.

You can really tell the difference between this stereo and the others. No matter if it's a boudrahn, electric guitar, banjo or acapella, it all sounds great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts