GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered some 275/55/R20 Cooper Zeon LTZ's and MB Predator chrome rims for my 2007 Sierra. Got a good deal I think $1478 including mounting, balancing, shipping and 4 free replacement tires. Bought them from discounttiredirect.com because today and today only, they have $200 savings on wheel and tire packages. Only problem is they're back ordered so it's gonna be about 2 weeks to my door or so. I'll post pics when I get them on:great: The stockers are for sale if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a quick update on order status. Everything was scheduled to be delivered today so I was gonna put them on. Great. Well Just checked my tracking number and they left one of the wheels/tires at the ups center so only 3 are scheduled for today. Alot of good 3 wheels/tires are going to do me. :grrrrrr:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Sweet looking shoes for your ride!
Check out DUB's floaters at youtube

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
They look sweet in the picture. Very nice :great:

·
Registered
717 Posts
looks good :glasses:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gas is going to $4 or $5 bucks a gallon. I guess enjoy while you can afford to do so. I would not even think of owning a truck except to do work with it. You guys are something else. Go ahead and flame me. I do not care. I drive my truck only when I have work to do, but I do keep it in nice condition.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Gas is going to $4 or $5 bucks a gallon. I guess enjoy while you can afford to do so. I would not even think of owning a truck except to do work with it. You guys are something else. Go ahead and flame me. I do not care. I drive my truck only when I have work to do, but I do keep it in nice condition.
My truck is like a car to me , I dont even own a sedan anymore.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paul M New wheels and Tires ordered!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I own a truck for several reasons. 1) I'm 6'5 and getting in an out of a car isn't as easy as it is for most people. 2) A four or five hour roadtrip with your knees in the steering wheel, also not a bonus.3) I do use it for work. I do construction and am constantly towing trailers and carrying tools. I would love to get great mpg by using a car but it just not practical for me. No I do plan on purchasing a sports car in the near future for a weekend car but still have to have a truck/suv for daily driving. :great:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts