GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:happy:

Ordered a set of the Tahoe 20" replica wheels to replace the stock 17"ers that came on my ride. I'm finally in need of some tires and will be purchasing those in the next couple of weeks. It's tough walking by those wheels in the garage everyday thinking that they should be on the truck already....

My question - the wheels, because they are replicas, do not have the chevy emblem in the centercap. Does anyone have a hookup on some decals that would work for this application? I would actually prefer a black bowtie in the center rather than the gold. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I would check ebay or anywhere online for stickers for center caps. Also you could try buying the center caps if they fit but they might run too much but wouldn't hurt to try to get a good deal on them..

·
Registered
224 Posts
you could look for stickers on ebay as rockstar chevy said. Or if you got no luck with that find a guy who does custom stickers with a vinyl cutting machine and aslong as you know the size you want should be easy. I got a couple custom stickers made and they've lasted through the winter and 2 summers and look brand new still.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Try LMC truck, you can get any part for your truck for a good price. I know they have the caps for the wheels, give them a try.
http://www.lmctruck.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts