GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New wheels are on...

I got my new rims on today. Here are a couple of teasers until I can get it washed and out in the sun (hopefully tomorrow):

Needs to be lowered now, huh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would have to say the truck looks great with those new rims on it but it will look even better lowered with them rims on it :great:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lookin good.

I dropped my '05 Crew 4" rear and 3" front with the DJM control arms and blocks. The look is great, but it bottoms bad. Sits as low as yours Looks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lookin good.

I dropped my '05 Crew 4" rear and 3" front with the DJM control arms and blocks. The look is great, but it bottoms bad. Sits as low as yours Looks.
Post up some pics! I'd love to see it.

I am actually dropping mine this week. 3" front and rear. Hopefully the lighter weight of the regular cab will keep me from bottoming out. I might go 4" in the back if 3" doesn't look right to me.

·
Registered
27 Posts

I am actually dropping mine this week. 3" front and rear. Hopefully the lighter weight of the regular cab will keep me from bottoming out. I might go 4" in the back if 3" doesn't look right to me.[/QUOTE

Here is the only photo I have right now. I'll take a better side shop when I get home next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I am actually dropping mine this week. 3" front and rear. Hopefully the lighter weight of the regular cab will keep me from bottoming out. I might go 4" in the back if 3" doesn't look right to me.[/QUOTE

Here is the only photo I have right now. I'll take a better side shop when I get home next week.
How about some new photos, Bob??? :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts