GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!! I finally got me some new wheels for my truck. They are off of a 2004 Chevy Avalanche. I got them for $100 plus my old rims. The guy I got them from was about to sell his truck, so he didn't care. Here are two kinda crappy pics that I took in front of my store today. I only had my cell phone with me, so I will get some better pics tomorrow with the real camera. Let me know what you think.:money:

Jack

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Lookim' Good! They are better looking than the originals.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
loookin great much better than the stockers!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looks good Man!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Better pics...

Ok, as promised, here are the better pics of the wheels. BTW, I kept my tires, I just had the rims swapped.

There ya go.
Jack

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, Thanks everybody for all the comments!:great: I think that they fit the truck great, I can't believe the heads this thing turns now... it's almost unreal!!!:glasses: I plan on keeping these wheels on for awhile, until I wear out the stock tires, and until I can save up the money for some 22" wheels & tires.

Jack.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
wow that really looks awesome! :great:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wow, great find! I am actually thinking about doin' the same thing for mine. I agree, they look great!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I like the dice tire caps on the wheels :glasses:

Since we have the same handles, you'll know what I'm talking about; how do you remove the black bezel part of the door handles to have them painted white?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the dice tire caps on the wheels :glasses:

Since we have the same handles, you'll know what I'm talking about; how do you remove the black bezel part of the door handles to have them painted white?
I have no clue... I haven't taken mine off yet. I think you have to remove the whole outer handle assembly to get them off, that means removing th door panel and reaching in there and removing some screws.

Jack.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts