GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - Just joined. I just traded in my 1999 Yukon Denali for a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71/ LTZ. Black and Loaded. I will have pictures up soon if I can remember to keep the batteries charged in my digital camera. A day after I purchased it a friend gave me a set of Chrome Escalade rims for free. Since I don't want to to look like a tool motorin' around big pimpin' style with the Caddilac logo on a Chevy, I started the search for replacement center caps. I figure - hey, they are 17" rims... how hard could it be to find center caps that have the bowtie. You'd be surprised!! I finally found a set of blank chrome center caps that actually fit these rims and I think I have found some domed bowtie decals that I will apply to the center caps. Looking forward to getting some pictures up for everyone to see. I have to wash and detail it first but being from Wisconsin I ahve eto wait for when it's not raining or snowing - and yes, they are calling for snow this coming Monday (4-28-08).

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:sign0016:welcome to the sites and as you know, pics!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to the site!! It sounds like you are having my kinda wheather!! I like it cold. Around my house everyone is freezing and I have sweat drippin off my nose. Anyway glad to have you along hear on the Lunatic Frindge.:lol:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts