GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys. I never thought to join over on the truck forum until I bought my Silverado a few weeks ago. For starters, the screen name is because I do in fact own a 2004 Cobra that is black and this is also my screen name on several other websites. I also have a 2011 Silverado (mine), 2008 Yukon XL (wife's) and a 2004 Tahoe (formerly mine, now belongs to my sister). Anways, I look forward to giving/getting some insight on these trucks as I love to modify my cars.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club. You've got some nice rides in your stable. Could you spare a pic of the Cobra :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
:sign0016: to the club from Union County, what plans do you have for the Silverado?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Welcome to GMTC! I am about an hour away depending on YOUR traffic LOL.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
welcome to the club, the cobra looks amazing for a F**D :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:sign0016: to the club from Union County, what plans do you have for the Silverado?
So far I have tinted the front windows, added some window and bed rail guards, and a Bak G2 bed cover. Thinking about a Westin bull bar and the Rancho 4" lift kit with some new wheels/tires, just havent decided. I think I might want more than the 4" lift, but also don't want to limit myself if I have to go to the city.

·
Registered
830 Posts
That sounds like a good start for your truck. But from experience if you cant decide between the 4" or 6", I would go with the 6" lift cause if you go with the 4" you'll have that voice in your head saying, damn I should have gone bigger. :great:

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome!.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts