GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here! Have enjoyed this site for months and just got everything together and finally signed up. My name is Travis, I work as a federal correctional officer in West Virginia. My truck is a 2011 Silverado Z71.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Travis.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Travis

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today was a good day, removed my bedside Z71 decals and got the ones I had custom made put on. Also got some junk off of my tailgate; the dealer tag, silverado, LT and flex fuel tags. Still have to deal with the bowtie, but progress....... truckwnewdecal.jpg newdecal.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I have another set coming that is a little bigger than these, but couldn't resist putting them on to see what they look like....

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Side molding is off, 2nd side went much smoother. Now hopefully it will cool down some outside and I can get it cleaned up.

·
Registered
898 Posts
welcome to the club.......I kinda of like the de-badging idea, but don't really know how to do any of it .

any help anyone !!!!...Brian from Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Travis - Welcome to the Truck Club! Love black trucks. What's the interior like as far as materials, color and your center and rear seat setup? Personally I'm a fan of the badges and will be leaving mine on there, but I do plan on removing the Rocky Ridge tailgate sticker as well as the one on the rear window. Hope to see more pictures & again, welcome.

-Big

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The interior is all black, seats are leather. The rear seat is split and can be folded up separately. I like the badges too and have a few things to add in the future, I'm almost done but do have some things I want to do with the silverado on the doors, and I have something planned to add a little chrome to the tailgate that i haven't seen done yet, so as soon as that is done I will post some pics for sure. You have a nice looking truck Big...

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome!....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts