GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, really happy to find one for GM vehicles. I'm a member of 4WDH forum that is much like this one but is aimed at Jeeps (my never ending hobby) the recent gas cruntch forced me to sell my DD 99 TJ / crawler and I bought a 2000 GMC 1500 2 wd. Being a huge 4x4 guy I'm already planning on a lift and just a little larger tires (truck needs new meats anyhow). I've owned 5 other GM trucks- 2 pick ups, Suburban and 2 old school Blazers (K series), Happy to be here and any thoughts on who's lift to go with shout out, I only am looking at 3-4 inches. Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, really happy to find one for GM vehicles. I'm a member of 4WDH forum that is much like this one but is aimed at Jeeps (my never ending hobby) the recent gas cruntch forced me to sell my DD 99 TJ / crawler and I bought a 2000 GMC 1500 2 wd. Being a huge 4x4 guy I'm already planning on a lift and just a little larger tires (truck needs new meats anyhow). I've owned 5 other GM trucks- 2 pick ups, Suburban and 2 old school Blazers (K series), Happy to be here and any thoughts on who's lift to go with shout out, I only am looking at 3-4 inches. Thanks all!
:sign0016: to the site, looks like you'll fit right in! ;-)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
:sign0016: to the party. Take a look in the suspension area for some ideas on the lift. Hope to see you posting it up.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
My buddy pit a 3" spindle up front and blocks in the rear of his 06. His screenname is sierraman give him a shout. :great:

·
Registered
118 Posts
yeah i put a rough country 3 inch spindle lift on mine with 2 inch blocks in the back, it looks pretty good, perfect if you want some added beef, i went with 265's because i hadnt changed my gears yet (3.23), if your gears are shorter i would go with 285's, it ought to look pretty sweet

·
Registered
717 Posts
:sign0016: to the site :great:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
:sign0016: to the site! be sure to post up pics of your rides. (even the YJ)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts