GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just bought my 2011 Chevy Silverado in Feb. and I'm looking to do some mods to it in the near future. I want to be able to put 35"s on it with some offset black rims. Right now I have a red pin stripe and painted stock rims, I'll be sure to put some pictures up later. I am also looking to put a bed liner, exhaust, headers, tint, fender flares, and some more lights on it. I haven't decided on which parts yet but thats going to be the fun part. I'm open for any ideas:glasses:
Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Nate. If you want to run 35's you will need a 6" lift. BDS,CST, Rancho and Skyjacker make good quality and well enginnered kits for your truck.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do most Lift Kits come with leveling kits as well?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
The only one that I know that uses a leveling kit with suspension lift is RoughCountry and they have had issues. Go with one of the companies I mentioned above.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, I'll look into it

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Nate

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Howdy Nate!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome to the club! I see your from the UP. I went camping in Paradise last year and went to Tahquamenon Falls. It's beautiful up there. Also, I am going to be making a trip to Traverse City in two weeks for a wedding. Good to have you here.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome!.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts